
I have the most wonderful friend in the whole world!!! Also the best husband for letting me go to St. George all by myself with no kids so I could truly enjoy the time away with Kena! We had so much fun shopping and eating A LOT! because we're pregnant and allowed to eat as much as we want :) It is so much fun being pregnant with my best friend and being able to complain as much as we want to each other and the best part gain weight TOGETHER :) I love you to death Kena and I am so greatful for your friendship!
Oh ya and we get to lose the weight together too and this is what we are going to look like again someday :)
12 comments:
Totally cute girls!
you both look so cute prego together!
i love being pregnant with a friend. I was pregnant with one of my best friends and we actually had our babies on the same day so it was so much fun. Glad you have that connection with someone.
You both look beautiful-pregnant and not! How fun. I'm so glad you got to go and have such a GREAT time-you deserve it! Now it's back to teaching gymnastics.
Very pretty woman!
Wonderful mommies and I love that you are such good friends.
I can't wait for that day.....it's not coming soon enough!
Oh ya, are you trying to make me cry? Thanks Katie! You're the best!!!!
hmmm. That's funny, I guess you didn't enjoying seeing me. haha You can't deny it anymore Katie so stop trying to make me feel bad.
feel bad for what... making plans with other friends on the one night you were supposed to hang out with me when I was in St. George :) I'm just glad we got to go to dinner!!! Next time I will give you 2 months notice when I'm coming instead of 1. I love you Marla!
Okay you both are gorgeous pregnant girls!! There are lots of jealous women out there when they see those pics...I am one of them!!
Oh I am so so sooooo glad it's you guys and not me right now!!! It is still way too fresh in my mind....all the uncomfortableness (yes I am pretty sure that's a word) etc. You both look STUNNING and I am so glad you got to spend some time together. I am thinking maybe someday we can get her down here....what do we have to do to make it happen? Oh, I miss my girl....do we have time to drive down in my car with all the kids before you can't travel anymore? I am really feeling the need to visit.
Katie,
Kena said she had so much fun with you this last weekend. That is so cool that your husbands let you do those kinds of things without kids!!!! Wow. Good men. But you two deserve it too. This blogging is way fun. I love it.
Love, Aleisha
Post a Comment