I can't wait until Bryn is up there. I serve in the primary and we are getting ready for our program in 2 weeks and I just keep thinking how fun it will be when our kids are up there performing! Reeslyn looks so cute in that picture.
All I want to know is this: did Abby eat the microphone? Haha. Primary Programs are always so much fun. Reeslyn is such a doll. Of course now that we don't have a computer (just laptop) I am itchin' to update my blog. Someday......
Yes, Reeslyn did do such a cute job! Not many Sunbeams can memorize a part and say it all by themselves!! She was precious-and looked extra cute! And for the record...NO Abby did not eat the microphone-thankgoodness!!!
reeslyn, I loved being at your Primary program and seeing you do your part. You did a wonderful job--just like I knew you would. It was great to be there and hear you and Hunter and spencer and Tanner. I think Spencer will have to get the award for singing the most. We really need Aunt Marlee back here to help us all practice our singing. Isn't it fun to go to Primary with cousins!!!!
7 comments:
I can't wait until Bryn is up there. I serve in the primary and we are getting ready for our program in 2 weeks and I just keep thinking how fun it will be when our kids are up there performing! Reeslyn looks so cute in that picture.
All I want to know is this: did Abby eat the microphone? Haha. Primary Programs are always so much fun. Reeslyn is such a doll. Of course now that we don't have a computer (just laptop) I am itchin' to update my blog. Someday......
Yes, Reeslyn did do such a cute job! Not many Sunbeams can memorize a part and say it all by themselves!! She was precious-and looked extra cute! And for the record...NO Abby did not eat the microphone-thankgoodness!!!
I heard she did great!
I'm smiling to big to be able to even type anything cute or smart or funny.
Just a gradmas love!!!!!!
Reeslyn you are awesome.
i love primary programs and seeing a the little kids get up there and say their part. I bet she did such a great job.
reeslyn, I loved being at your Primary program and seeing you do your part. You did a wonderful job--just like I knew you would. It was great to be there and hear you and Hunter and spencer and Tanner. I think Spencer will have to get the award for singing the most. We really need Aunt Marlee back here to help us all practice our singing. Isn't it fun to go to Primary with cousins!!!!
Post a Comment