Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sisters




Everyday I am just amazed at how well Reeslyn and Mallory get along (maybe it's because all I did was fight with my sister)! They are always playing with each other and whenever Reeslyn goes to school or to her friend's houses Mallory walks around the house saying "sisi, sisi". They love each other so much and I so LOVE watching them interact together.

5 comments:

Jess Perry said...

I am so glad you said hello. Oh my gosh! It has been a long time and look at your cute family. What is new? Where are you at? Talk to me. Let's keep in touch.

Jess Perry said...

P.S. I hope its okay if I add you guys to my regular reads so I can check out your cute family and what is new.

It's Been a Day! said...

They are so cute! I hope my kids get along too!!

Fuller Family said...

It has been forever! I am glad that you left a comment. You have such a cute family. I am glad you guys are happy and doing well. This will be great way to keep updated on all of our lives. You look great!

Brooke said...

There is nothin like sisters.