You look adorable! In some ways i miss being pregnant. Though I NEVER looked as cute as you! I can't wait to see what this little guy looks like! He will be as adorable as the others!
You look dang cute!!! I'm just glad that you and I aren't pregnant together this time (well for most of it anyway)-I never ever look that great! Not too much longer-YEAH!
Dang you look good!! I sure miss you guys and hope to see you guys soon!! It is a good thing I have blogs to keep us posted on your lives! How have you been feeling? I am still up on taking your girls for a weekend or coming and staying with you when the baby is here! Let me know!
Well Katie....if we could all look like you when we're pregnant..... Lucky you to only have a little belly with no water retention (like me). Not too much longer even though it seems like forever to us.
Oh Katie I would post pictures everywhere if I looked that cute. So what you think you'll have your baby in the next couple weeks like the other 2. I hope so can't wait!
9 comments:
You look adorable! In some ways i miss being pregnant. Though I NEVER looked as cute as you! I can't wait to see what this little guy looks like! He will be as adorable as the others!
You are way too cute to be pregnant.
You look dang cute!!! I'm just glad that you and I aren't pregnant together this time (well for most of it anyway)-I never ever look that great! Not too much longer-YEAH!
Dang you look good!! I sure miss you guys and hope to see you guys soon!! It is a good thing I have blogs to keep us posted on your lives! How have you been feeling? I am still up on taking your girls for a weekend or coming and staying with you when the baby is here! Let me know!
Well Katie....if we could all look like you when we're pregnant..... Lucky you to only have a little belly with no water retention (like me). Not too much longer even though it seems like forever to us.
it's not fair you look that good.
You look so great! It's getting close, good luck!
Oh Katie I would post pictures everywhere if I looked that cute. So what you think you'll have your baby in the next couple weeks like the other 2. I hope so can't wait!
That's my girl! Oh you turned out so good! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment