I am so proud of myself! When we bought this house the bathroom was done in a very formal way so I painted the walls blue and turned it into a beach bathroom. The only thing that didn't match was the mirror that was green and had flowers on it so Reeslyn and I glued shells to it and made match the rest of the beach feel. Thanks to all of my nieces and nephews who collected the shells for me at Lake Powell!
9 years ago
12 comments:
That is so stinkin cute! You have inspired me to try something creative like that!
The mirror turned out just great. What a decorating team you and Reeslyn make and what a great family memory the mirror will always be.
That is very cute! Your entire house is cute!
so cute. way to go. i wish i was creative like that and actually could think of simple ways to upgrade something i own.
That is adorable! You should be on that show "Design on a Dime!"
I love that. You make me want to make my bathroom cute now. I would never thought of that. Very Cute
Look at you Miss Crafty! Can't wait to see it! Looks very cute. You are always so creative!
That mirror turned out great. That is such a great idea. I need some good ideas for my house...it is so plain!!
you guys are all so nice but I really am not that crafty that's why I am so proud of myself. I used to be crafty but I think when I had kids I lost it all. I always have to copy everybody else's ideas now. So if you have any please share :)
That's stinkin cute, good job!
Whatever anyway you are to crafty.
OK, now I'm thinking about the itty bitty tiny seashell I sent to Reeslyn! What a fun mirrow, you are amazing!
Mom
Post a Comment