I loved the bellies! I was sad last Halloween when my belly wasn't big enough to do anything fun with! You guys looked so cute!
I love it!! Your girls are darling! I hope you had a better day than I did.
.....your belly looks tiny by the way.
No kidding!! Where the heck were you??? I saw Russ and Reese, but never saw you or Mallory??? Anyway, you all looked very cute!
I love that. You have a perfectly round pumpkin there. How cute.
Very cute girls, all of you (except for Mason)Love, Grand Mom
the girls look great. if i was that far along in my pregnancy, i know my stomach would not look as cute as that little round thing!! you look amazing.
Your little girls look great and you look awesome! I love the costume! Looks like a fun Halloween!
I love the pumpkin shirts, that is a great idea.... hope you are doing good.Reeslyn and Malory you both look soo dang cute
What a cute idea to dress up your belly! I love it!!! Your girls look adorable, as always! miss ya!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I loved the bellies! I was sad last Halloween when my belly wasn't big enough to do anything fun with! You guys looked so cute!
I love it!! Your girls are darling! I hope you had a better day than I did.
.....your belly looks tiny by the way.
No kidding!! Where the heck were you??? I saw Russ and Reese, but never saw you or Mallory??? Anyway, you all looked very cute!
I love that. You have a perfectly round pumpkin there. How cute.
Very cute girls, all of you (except for Mason)
Love, Grand Mom
the girls look great. if i was that far along in my pregnancy, i know my stomach would not look as cute as that little round thing!! you look amazing.
Your little girls look great and you look awesome! I love the costume! Looks like a fun Halloween!
I love the pumpkin shirts, that is a great idea.... hope you are doing good.
Reeslyn and Malory you both look soo dang cute
What a cute idea to dress up your belly! I love it!!! Your girls look adorable, as always! miss ya!
Post a Comment