Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Laundry

I just have to tell everyone that I folded and put away 3 loads of laundry today! I know for most of you this may be an easy chore but I hate laundry and I don't think I have folded and put away 3 loads of laundry in one day ever but especially not while I'm pregnant. That's why I married such a wonderful man who gets sick of seeing it on the floor and does it for me :) but today it was all me!

9 comments:

Kena said...

That is a big deal Katie. Especially right now. I have the same problem.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Oh wow! Do you think you could come fold the 3 loads that have been washed and sitting in baskets for the past week at my house??

russandkatie said...

they've only been sitting for a week? that's nothin!

Marla said...

sounds familiar, the laundry and the part of being so impressed with yourself. I always brag to my husband when I do something abnormal just to make sure he realizes.

Anonymous said...

Aha, you can put laundry on my list of things to do when I get there. Wait, you can do some before I come, or not.
Love Mom

Jess Perry said...

I agree with you here. I hate laundry too! It is such a pain! I don't mind doing anything else, I will scrub toilets, pull weeds, just not laundry! So I know how that is...Congrats on the great accomplishment!

It's Been a Day! said...

i HATE laundry - pregnant or not pregnant. i hate changing loads, i hate folding it, i hate putting it away. I also get so excited when it's washed, folded and put away in the same day - however, maybe Russ could teach something to Brent. I never have someone else putting it away! You are lucky!

Brooke said...

ok, i know this goes against what everyone has said...but i truly love to do laundry. i don't know why...but i find it really relaxing. i know. weird.

russandkatie said...

do you want to come visit???