Saturday, October 27, 2007

Proud Mom


I know that I'm just being an overly proud mother but when Reeslyn brought me this picture that she drew and said "look mom, it's Snow White and the 7 dwarfs" I was so impressed that I had to show it off. I mean come on she's only 3! - oh ya, that's the mean queen in her castle too.

5 comments:

Kena said...

That is so cute!! Love it!!

Marla said...

I would be proud to! That is really good for a 3 year old. I think it's even better than Makaela, haha. She's so cute.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Hey, that is one to get professionally framed! Seriously-so, so cute!!! You should send it to Disney. She really does have talent!!

It's Been a Day! said...

that's very cute and definitley something to be proud of!

Jess Perry said...

I would be so proud. It is so cute and she is so creative! You show it off and be proud!!