I think Mallory gave Mason every single one of her "faces" when she met him the first time. For those of you who know Mallory she comes up with some good ones.
Cute, cute, cute!! I love his hair!! And I loved it at church today, when Reeslyn told me that she was cuter than Mason!! She also said she loves having a baby brother.
I do love Mallory and her faces...especially her dirty looks...those are great! She looks incredibly perplexed by this thing we call "baby brother"! I love it...if she only knew what he was going to do to her little world! I am sure she'll love him, and be done with him very soon! Congrats again, I can't wait to have a similar post soon!
oh no no no just Russ and Reeslyn went to church. working in the medical world has made Russ very strict about the 6 week rule. so I got to stay home and enjoy my little one :)
5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!! I love his hair!! And I loved it at church today, when Reeslyn told me that she was cuter than Mason!! She also said she loves having a baby brother.
I do love Mallory and her faces...especially her dirty looks...those are great! She looks incredibly perplexed by this thing we call "baby brother"! I love it...if she only knew what he was going to do to her little world! I am sure she'll love him, and be done with him very soon! Congrats again, I can't wait to have a similar post soon!
I don't know Mallory but I can just imagine. You are already back to church. You go girl! What a great example you are!!
oh no no no just Russ and Reeslyn went to church. working in the medical world has made Russ very strict about the 6 week rule. so I got to stay home and enjoy my little one :)
Love it!!!!!
Post a Comment