Reeslyn looks like she is the proud Sister. What a sweetheart
oops I hit it twice so that was me... I didn't think you wanted the same comment twice... Give Mason and the girls a hug from us...
Reeslyn is such a big girl taking care of her little girl. That is precious!
Big sisters are the BEST! What a lucky baby!
looks like you have some great helpers there. I found tyson carrying avery also - she was 2 weeks old and he picked her up out of the bouncer and brought her to me in the other room. He was barely 2. I didn't have quite the help you do!!
Seriously what cute kids!!
Oh, could Reeslyn have a more proud look on her face? They are both so so sooooo darling. Lovin' it. Can't wait to see him in person!!!
ok, that pic of him in the tub is so stinkin cute. reeslyn is such a cute big sister! i'll bet she just loves to cuddle and mother him!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Reeslyn looks like she is the proud Sister. What a sweetheart
oops I hit it twice so that was me... I didn't think you wanted the same comment twice... Give Mason and the girls a hug from us...
Reeslyn is such a big girl taking care of her little girl. That is precious!
Big sisters are the BEST! What a lucky baby!
looks like you have some great helpers there. I found tyson carrying avery also - she was 2 weeks old and he picked her up out of the bouncer and brought her to me in the other room. He was barely 2. I didn't have quite the help you do!!
Seriously what cute kids!!
Oh, could Reeslyn have a more proud look on her face? They are both so so sooooo darling. Lovin' it. Can't wait to see him in person!!!
ok, that pic of him in the tub is so stinkin cute. reeslyn is such a cute big sister! i'll bet she just loves to cuddle and mother him!
Post a Comment