AWE Katie...he's so dang cute!! Are you loving having a boy? Sorry I haven't been to see you...I sure think about it often...hopefully that counts for something!
Katie!!!! AGGGGHHHH, I have been so busy and in Utah basically forever but now I am back AGAIN and can't wait to get together. I know you're dying to get your stuff and I am dying to hold Mason! He is soooo cute. I will talk to you in the am and we can set up a time to get together. Decembers are so crazy!!! Can't wait to see you guys....and niether can Carson! Every time we get in the car "Mom, we're going to miss Katies." (statement, not a question) I tell him "Not today, we have to run errands." "Um, no......we are going to Miss Katies!!" We are missin' you.
Seriously can he get any cuter! I bet russ is so in his happy place with his little man! He is a doll katie! i am so mad though that i haven't even met mallory yet! Soon. I will be down there when lindsay has her baby...so be ready cause i'm gonna come see you! miss ya!
13 comments:
AWE Katie...he's so dang cute!! Are you loving having a boy? Sorry I haven't been to see you...I sure think about it often...hopefully that counts for something!
He is so cute...I don't see much chub but it will come more and more as you know! What a sweet little boy!
He is so sweet! I love that he is getting some chub!! Soooo cute!
What a cutie, Mason looks like Mason and what cute sisters he has too! What a sweet baby. Sending my grandma love and hugs. Miss you all.
he's so darling! are you loving having a boy?
very cute!
Mason is growing to fast. I love his smile. I know he is getting spoiled at your house. ..
He is very cute!!! It must be fun having a new baby in the house!
so cute!! How much does he weight now? Does he have dimples?
He is so cute, you guys did good.
Katie!!!! AGGGGHHHH, I have been so busy and in Utah basically forever but now I am back AGAIN and can't wait to get together. I know you're dying to get your stuff and I am dying to hold Mason! He is soooo cute. I will talk to you in the am and we can set up a time to get together. Decembers are so crazy!!! Can't wait to see you guys....and niether can Carson! Every time we get in the car "Mom, we're going to miss Katies." (statement, not a question) I tell him "Not today, we have to run errands." "Um, no......we are going to Miss Katies!!" We are missin' you.
That is such a cute picture. He is getting big.
Seriously can he get any cuter! I bet russ is so in his happy place with his little man! He is a doll katie! i am so mad though that i haven't even met mallory yet! Soon. I will be down there when lindsay has her baby...so be ready cause i'm gonna come see you! miss ya!
Post a Comment