Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mason's Blessing Day


I always love the day my kids get blessed!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Of course Mason is wearing a POLO blessing outfit! You guys crack me up! I LOVE it!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

He looks so sweet-love the fohawk! What a fun baby!!

Marla said...

He is so cute, I wish I could have been there to see him.

Beam Family said...

He is getting so big! He's a cutie

Anonymous said...

KATIE AGGGHHHHH! I am bummed that I forgot about the blessing and then I didn't read my emails 'till Sunday night, so I missed your reminder. I am so glad it went well. Both Mason and you look fantastic. I can't wait to see you guys later this week!!

Jessica said...

Russ gave a great blessing. Glad we could be there.

Kena said...

What a great day! I wish we could of been there for eachothers baby blessings. I can't wait to see him.

It's Been a Day! said...

he looks so cute and you look amazing! it's not fair you look that good after just having a baby!!

Mama J said...

YAY i am glad you guys remember us! I didnt want you to think i was some psycho stalker! Anyways, your kids are so cute! Tell Russ we said hi too!