Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Poor Husband

Russ just started working nights in the ER (along with his day job) and when I came home from running a few errands yesterday this is what I found...

11 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Oh bless his heart. That is the cutest picture though.
Hey, I love Mason's blessing outfit. Where did you get it from?

It's Been a Day! said...

Bless his heart is right! However, I'm happy for you that you got a trip out without kids!!

Brooke said...

That is too stinkin cute! What a dad!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I'm afraid that looks all too familiar! Glad he at least has the phone by his head-just in case!

Kena said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!!

Beam Family said...

SuperDad!!!! He can work two jobs, take care of the kids while sleeping, buys awesome Christmas presents for his wife, and provides funny photos for his wife to post online for all to see.

Emily said...

that's AWFUL for russ. when is he supposed to sleep?

The Larsen's said...

haha! that is the cutest thing ever! poor guy!

Anonymous said...

very cool!

Mama J said...

Hey i dont know if you remember me but we used to be in the Glen Lakes ward and Russ was our home teacher! I found your blog through one of my friends. ANyways congrats on the boy! You give us two girl families hope for having a boy one day!

[BrookeO] said...

I know this scene all too well. It is so cute. Can you imagine if us mom's did this? I mean we work just as hard and are probably just as tired...

I am a frequent visitor on your blog and happy to see you have been on mine. I love your little girls and your new boy and you look amazing already and the gym in your garage and on...and on...I am adding you to my list (to make it easier for me to "stalk'!!)

Brooke Wilson Oldroyd