Friday, January 4, 2008

The New Year!!!

We went to Russ' brother's house in Sierra Vista for New Year's and had a blast! The highlight for me was definitely riding a horse (not for Mallory though), which I have never done before. It was awesome and I want to thank Marlee's family for letting us. Then we went to Kartchner Caverns which was amazing and I would highly suggest it to everybody. It was a great way to start the new year. Thanks Marlee and Spencer!




5 comments:

Brooke said...

First things first. It is SO not fair that you look that hot right after having a baby!!! 2nd, that pic of Mallory is pitiful! Your family is so stinkin cute!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I am glad you guys had a good time! I've already got your next trip planned! We are going to go to Bisbee and on a long horse ride! It will be fun!! I even can get a babysitter for Mason and Mallory when we ride horses!:)PLUS... we wil have grass!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Ride em Cowgirl! Mallory looks so terrified! How fun that you guys got to go-what a happy New Year!

Aleisha said...

That sounds so fun.

Kena said...

Looks like fun! I'm scared too death of horses! Your hair is so cute! I love it long.