Monday, February 25, 2008

31 things I love about Russ


1- I love that you are always thinking of songs that I would like and you put them on my ipod for me because I am music retarded
2- I love that you want to buy me a new car even though I keep telling you no
3- I love love love watching you play with the girls!!!
4- I love that you record gymnastics for me whenever it’s on ESPN
5- I love that you always do the dishes after dinner even though I never ask you to
6- I love that our yard always looks amazing
7- I love that I’ve never had to take the garbage out
8- I love that you always treat me with respect
9- I love that you always think of me first
10- I love that you gave me 3 amazing children
11- I love your work ethic
12- I love your eyes
13- I love your nose
14- I love your mouth
15- I love your ears (but only when they’re cold)
16- I love that you change diapers (even the nasty ones)
17- I love working out with you
18- I love watching t.v. with you after the kids go to bed
19- I love reading scriptures with you
20- I love that you always consult me first before you make plans to go to a suns game or golfing 21- I love that you like to go out to eat as much as I do
22- I love that you hold the priesthood
23- I love that you’re so close to your family
24- I love that I feel so loved by you
25- I love that you love diet soda and drink it with me
26- I love that you never make me feel stupid
27- I love that you taught me how to golf
28- I love that you feel bad that you can’t help me set up for gymnastics because of your new job
29- I love that you are my BEST Friend
30- I love how well we communicate
31- I love my 31 year old!!!

Happy Birthday Honey I LOVE YOU!!!

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday Russ!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So sweet! We do have pretty amazing husbands don't we!? Happy Birthday Russ!!

Aleisha said...

Cute post. He sounds like an great husband and father. Good for you. Happy Birthday.

Beam Family said...

Happy birthday, Russ!

Marla said...

Gag! I couldn't even finish reading that. Just kidding it's just a jealous bone. Happy Birthday Russ. Would you really move to St. George if you had a job. NO SO DON'T FOOL ME! I love you though.

Dane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS!!!

Bronwyn James said...

AHH! That was so sweet! Thanks for sharing sweet things about your husband. I think there is far too little of that in the world!