Monday, February 18, 2008

GMC A-Katie-a

Look what my husband brought home for me today...

Okay so not really, his truck needed to be fixed and those salesman being as smart as they are said "why don't you just take this one home for a couple days while we work on your truck" so he did. This is the car that we have been wanting to get for months now but I keep telling Russ no because I just can't justify it because technically we can still fit all 3 kids in both of our vehicles (although it's a tight squeeze)! So for now I will just enjoy driving it for a couple days.

13 comments:

Nana said...

It looks great in your garage--maybe you should just keep it...

Brooke said...

we were contemplating one of those. I love them! They look so classy!!! I think you should keep it. You probably look SUPER hot driving it!!!

Di and Justin said...

don't tease me! I was so excited to pull the blog up and see it...I am praying for it to be a permanent situation...

Kena said...

It would be fun Katie....I know it's tempting! I agree with Brook I'm sure you look HOT driving it.

Marla said...

My first thought was SPOILED BRAT! (okay I was jealous, Imean the minivan rocks but you know) My second thought was. If he wants to buy you one let him. His mind might change and then what? He can just buy one for me instead haha!

Aleisha said...

I love how you called it A-katie-a. It fits you. Too bad everything costs money.

Marla said...

If you had a life you wouldn't have to spend countless wasted time on useless websites. Oh it sounds like I am talking to myself! haha. It is ridiculous I know. I laugh most the time if I am not fast forwarding through it.

Mama J said...

That is sooo Funny! That is the car Dan and I are wanting to get! You totally can justify it! GO FOR IT!

brit said...

I'm with Marla....minivans are really where its at. But, if you'd rather look classy and sophisticated then I guess that will do;)

Anonymous said...

Now that's a keeper.

Jeni said...

Dang... I thought you really got one! You're too good... Chris is the one always talking me out of buying things! It does look really good in your garage. I bet it was fun to drive around for a little while.

brandee williams said...

Do it! I love, love, love mine!

merathon said...

i would LOVE to know how you liked driving around the acadia since this is the one i'm trying to talk my husband into! we have two kids with one on the way and we can't fit three in my current car!