Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Haircuts
















14 comments:

Beam Family said...

Reeslyns hair looks so cute, very trendy and stylish!

Aleisha said...

I love having Jaycee's hair shorter. It makes it so much easier to take care of. They both look so cute with their new cuts.

Nana said...

Their haircuts are darling. Katie, you are so talented with everything.

It's Been a Day! said...

amazing! they both look so cute.

Megan R. said...

cute haircuts, i can't believe how much you cut off. I love them

[BrookeO] said...

We are all about the 'bob' here in our house right now too. I love it. Your girls are OH SO CUTE!

XOXO

Kena said...

So cute!! You didn't tell me you were doing that. I really really need to cut Rylee's hair but I'm having a hard time with it.

Bronwyn James said...

How cute is that!! Reeslyn's cut is tres chic! It makes her look so grown up. I'll bet she loves that. :)

Anonymous said...

DARLING!!!!!!
Love you all and will be home sometime this weekend to talk to the girls!
Love,
Grandma Pam - Mom

Jeni said...

You were right when you said Reeslyn's hair was really short! It looks so cute!

Jessica said...

wow! that's very cute. did you cut it or did you take them somewhere?

russandkatie said...

I did it

Jess Perry said...

I love the haircut. It is adorable!! Is it easy to do?

russandkatie said...

it's so easy, I love it!