Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mallory and her Tools!

Mallory got a tool set for her birthday that she absolutely loves!!! And she likes to fix EVERYTHING...

She started by inspecting Mason's head with the magnifying glass to see what needed to be fixed,

then she got her wrench to do something (I'm not sure what)

and then she finished up by hammering it back together.
(don't worry she was VERY soft during the whole procedure)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is adorable. Our own little Miss fix it.
thanks for the pictures.
Love, Grandma

Kena said...

That is so funny! Whoever thought of getting little Mallory a tool set?

Marla said...

I know you are going to get so excited in about one second. I am going to try to come to Phoenix with Kena in May. The possibility is outstanding! YAY!!!

Bronwyn James said...

Never underestimate the problem solving abilities of a two-year old, that's what I always say. Mason's a lucky little man. :-)

russandkatie said...

Tyler & Mallory had their party together and he got a tool set and Mallory wouldn't stop playing with it. Russ went to the store right then and bought her the same one so we could give Tyler's back to him :) - belive me she wasn't going to give it up without a fight!

[BrookeO] said...

I love it. My Kate got a tool set for Christmas - probably her very fav. toy at the moment (my husb. too) finally a "boy toy" in the house!

such cute pics -

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

that is awesome!