Tuesday, February 5, 2008

HAPPY #2 MY MALLORY!!!


When I think of Mallory...

her many many faces (like the one above), hopping, spinning, laughing, hopping, lizzy, milk, t.v., did I mention hopping?!!

I love this little girl so much and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be her mom!

Happy Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Dane said...

Happy birthday Mallory!

Love Aunt Mare and Uncle Dane

Kena said...

What a cutie!! Happy Birthday Mallory.

[BrookeO] said...

She is so cute (but so are all of your kids) - 2 gets a bad rap, but it is my favorite age ever. Her and my A would have a great time hopping together(I'm not kidding!!))

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Mallory! You are too cute!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Mallory!!

Jess Perry said...

Happy Birthday Mallory!! They grown up too fast!!

Di and Justin said...

She is so darn cute.....Happy birthday Cutie....
we love you.