Friday, March 7, 2008

Anybody want some lemons???


If you click on the picture you can see that we have soooooooo many lemons!!! I love being able to just walk out to the backyard and pick some lemons for homemade lemonade!

13 comments:

Claire said...

If you need to get rid of some, I would gladly take them off your hands!! We love homemade lemonade also! I can't wait till my little bitty lemon tree gets big enough to produce lemons.

Jess Perry said...

That is so great. I only can wish that I will someday live in a place where I could do that!!

Jessica said...

ya we'll take some too! we only got 2 lemons on our tree this year!

Jeni said...

Wow- we'll take some if you really want to give them away! Thanks again for the fun party yesterday. Kelsi had a blast!

Di and Justin said...

I like to just look at the picture and dream of warmer days.....ahhhh! maybe spring will come..
di

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yes you do have so many lemons! What a pretty tree and sunny picture-it makes me so glad that I live in AZ!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh I want some!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I wish we had a lemon tree! Citrus doesn't to to hot down here! We will have to trade once we get apples and peaches! (when our trees get bigger) I LOVE fresh lemonade too!

Bronwyn James said...

Lemon trees?!?! Life's not fair! I was just happy that we have sunshine today, even if our high today is 36 degrees. I can't believe things are actually growing in some parts of the country. Please send me some lemons so I can feel a little bit of your warmness. 76 Properzi Way, Somerville, MA 02143.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

lucky you! I want a lemon tree!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
So about those lemons.....don't pick any for Roni just yet! I am so sad to say that my sister isn't coming down now :-( Ughhh as if life couldn't get worse after hauling my 2 crying boys out of your house today (so embarrassing)my sis crashes my hopes by deciding to stay in sunny St. George. Oh well. I'll definitely let you know next time someone's coming or going.....speaking of going, we need to go together sometime :-) Luv, Aub

It's Been a Day! said...

Oh my gosh - I'm so jealous. How fun to have that in your yard.

Anonymous said...

Katie, I'd love some lemons when I see you tonight...well technically tomorrow night! So, if you think about it, bring me some =) Looking forward to hanging with you guys!