Reeslyn has been begging me since September (the last time we swam) if she can go swimming so I finally gave in today! And her cousin Hunter definitely gets the prize for being the most daring!
I seriously got tears in my eyes looking at your post! First, just to be in a pool... Second and most important, to be outside without a huge jacket, scarf, and hat! Ahhh what a day! Jealous am I!
11 comments:
I can't wait to go swimming!!!
i am so jealous! Hey, i will be in phx sunday for the week! when are you free??
Swimming sounds so good right now. Lucky you.
OH MY HECK!!! I cannot believe they got in! Way to go Hunter!! Maybe I should let my kids get in our pool to cure them from asking! BRRRR.
those are some crazy kids!! carter wanted to go swimming too so we let him go in the sprinklers yesterday he loved it but then got too cold!
I seriously got tears in my eyes looking at your post! First, just to be in a pool... Second and most important, to be outside without a huge jacket, scarf, and hat! Ahhh what a day! Jealous am I!
Brrrrrr!!! Yesterday was a cold day too. It's funny how things like that don't bother most kids.
FUN!! FUN!! GO Hunter! What a brave child! I hate cold water.
is that your pool?
What's the deal, why don't you just keep it heated? It won't be long anyway. they are cute.
I was wondering if you'd dipped into that yet! I'm coming over when it gets warmer!!! :-)
Post a Comment