Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bathroom Re-Do

BEFORE
This before picture was taken when the other people still lived here so no that is not our cactus toothbrush holder (although I was envious for sure).



AFTER




We decided to keep the intercom from 1974, I think it gives it a nice touch don't you???



And yes that is carpet in our bathroom [what are people thinking when they do that] that will be the next thing to go!

10 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

that looks great! great choice on the mirrors. you are very creative when it comes to decorating. you will have to come decorate my house!

Beam Family said...

That looks great! Good job you guys. Cute hair, too, Katie. Thanks for the comment about Mallory, it made me feel better.

Aleisha said...

i love it. Kena told me how good you are at those kinds of things.

Nana said...

It all looks good Katie. How about putting a mirror or picture over the intercom--or a shelf under it and put some things on the shelf in front of it. Having one of those in every room of our house, I know how hard it is to make it fit in to the decor.

Spencer and Marlee said...

I Love it! It lookes even better in person! I also Love your hair!

Jess Perry said...

I love it. It looks awesome and I must say, my favorite part is the intercom from 1974!!

Jeni said...

I love it. Where did you get those cool mirrors?

russandkatie said...

The mirrors are actually what started the whole thing! I found them at Ross for $18!!!

Brooke said...

So cute! I am so glad I got to see it in person! Your house is ADORABLE! Great job...and i'm still gonna try to copy your little counter top in the kitchen. I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Katie this looks SO good! It's amazing how just changing out a few things can make SUCH a big difference! I love it, great job.