He's 4 months old already??? He tried Rice Cereal and LOVED it!!! [Sorry about the pink bowl and spoon buddy] Then he thought he would act like a grown up and hold his own bottle (it didn't last long)
i love when they start getting to this age. I'm not a huge newborn lover since it's so hard for me, but I do love when they start eating solids and getting so big! What a cutie he is!
7 comments:
I couldn't believe how big he was when I saw him!
cute kid
He is just too cute!!! I need to kiss his chubby cheeks tomorrow!
i love when they start getting to this age. I'm not a huge newborn lover since it's so hard for me, but I do love when they start eating solids and getting so big! What a cutie he is!
he looks like such a forsberg to me.
So sweet!! I see alot of Reeslyn in him in those pictures. I can't wait to see him in person. I just want to squeeze him!
time goes so fast
Post a Comment