1 -I have a huge fear of water! My in-laws make fun of me every time we go to the lake because I won't get out of the boat to swim (although I'm getting braver and did it last summer) and I won't try water skiing or wakeboarding! I can't even swim in my own pool unless other people are in it with me.
2-I love love love staying in touch with people. People from High School, people from old jobs, even people from Elementary school, and Aunts & cousins too :). It makes me sad when I lose touch with people! (This is why I love blogging so much)
3-I love reality t.v. - I wish I didn't but I'm a junkie for sure!!! Thank goodness for DVR so I can watch it after the kids go to bed.
4- I have a very strong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - if you already knew this about me then I'm living my life right, if not then now you do :)
5- I ran a marathon - 26.2 miles baby!
6- It drives me CRAZY if there are dishes in the left side (disposal side) of my sink!!! Russ learned quick when we got married.
Wow that took me like 2 hours to do and I had to call my friend to help me, thanks Kena!
9 years ago
7 comments:
That's so funny you are afraid of water and you have a pool!! And I LOVE reality t.v.!! It's the best.
I hate when dishes are in the lift side too!
How fun to read. It is hard to think of things for yourself isn't it?
I'm so happy to find your blog! It's so fun to read all about your family. Your kids have gotten so big and cute!
mendy
Go you on the marathon! I think my record is six miles, and it took me an hour. :)
That is funny about the dishes. I love learning this stuff about you...and water. You are funny!!
Katie! So fun to find your blog. Your kids are so cute and so big! Maybe you can convince Stephanie to start one too.
Post a Comment