Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Fun Saturday with Daddy

Last Saturday we had 2 birthday parties to go to and Russ didn't have to work so he was able to go with us. The first one was at Bounce U (sorry forgot the camera) and then the next one was at a park with a pony. It was such a fun day! And for all of you who are wondering, we recorded conference and watched it later.










Mallory was so excited to ride the pony... until it was her turn, but she did it anyways. I won't show you the video I took of her getting on it because you might call CPS on me, let's just say she wasn't a happy camper in the beginning, but now of course that's all she talks about.



Mason had no choice... but loved it



Reeslyn wouldn't even think about getting on the pony!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like a fun park! Where is it?

It's Been a Day! said...

sure you watched it later!! jk.

looks like a great party! how nice to be able to be outside and enjoy the weather.

Brooke said...

good thing you clarified about conference. i was wondering! :) ok, too cute, i just LOVE your little family!

Jess Perry said...

Fun times!! Look how big your klittle guy is...they grow up way too quickly!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I guess Reeslyn just likes to ride with her Aunt Marlee:) Looks like a fun weekend. i sure wish we could have got to see you! I hope Russ relayed the message. "We love you guess and miss you. Can't wait to see you all." What a cute family!

Di and Justin said...

What a fun party! Mason looks so cute, I love how big he is smiling...