Poor Baby:( That breaks my heart
No wonder he's a dr. I wonder how he figured that one out! Poor little guy. Teething is the worst!
Poor guy. Dont remind me that I have to go through TEETHING all over again. I've survived two mouth fulls, guess I'll survive this one too!
Poor baby! I hate the teething stage. It always broke my heart to watch Gracelyn knaw at things with little relief! Good luck with that!
I can't believe he's teething already!!
Poor baby... poor you!!!! That stage is no fun!!! One word...popsicles.. works everytime.
OUCH! That is a perfect picture. You capture things so well.Amy :o)
give him a kiss for us. I always feel so bad when they go through this stage.
Poor little nugget! Kiss him for me PLEASE!!!
That just breaks my heart. It looks so painful. Goodluck.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Poor Baby:( That breaks my heart
No wonder he's a dr. I wonder how he figured that one out! Poor little guy. Teething is the worst!
Poor guy. Dont remind me that I have to go through TEETHING all over again. I've survived two mouth fulls, guess I'll survive this one too!
Poor baby! I hate the teething stage. It always broke my heart to watch Gracelyn knaw at things with little relief! Good luck with that!
I can't believe he's teething already!!
Poor baby... poor you!!!! That stage is no fun!!! One word...popsicles.. works everytime.
OUCH! That is a perfect picture. You capture things so well.
Amy :o)
give him a kiss for us. I always feel so bad when they go through this stage.
Poor little nugget! Kiss him for me PLEASE!!!
That just breaks my heart. It looks so painful. Goodluck.
Post a Comment