Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He's Mobile!!!




This is not where I left him 5 minutes earlier [how the heck did he get there???]

6 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Gotta love it!! That is always the best when you are gone for 2 seconds and they are no where near where you left them!

Diana said...

I guess you can just be grateful he wasn't on the bed when he decided to be mobile!!!
I thought you would have the new ride on here...

It's Been a Day! said...

my little avery was on the bed when she rolled over - you would have thought i would have learned, but no. it happened twice. bless her.

little mason looks like he's going to be all boy! constantly on the move. he has 2 sisters to keep up with!!

Jessica said...

he seems too young to be moving around already!

Brooke said...

where did you leave him? what a cutie!!! you shouldn't be surprised, he needs to keep up with his sisters!!!

russandkatie said...

he was playing with some toys on his tummy on the other side of the room