Monday, April 14, 2008

Hide and Seek

Mallory was helping me take the clothes out of the dryer when Mason started to cry so I left her to it. When I got back this is what I found.



Which was funny and made for a good picture but the next day when she was playing hide and seek with Russ she thought this would be a good place to hide! First the oven now this, what am I going to do with her???

Also if you look close in the picture you can see that she still doesn't have her fang teeth. What 2 year old gets their 2 year old molers before they get all of their regular teeth??? Anyways she is now getting all 4 of them at the same time so I have 2 kids in teething mode, do you feel bad for me? I didn't think so

8 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

I bet you are constantly laughing at the things she does! She's so darling and I love reading about what she's doing next!

Jessica said...

she's a funny kid!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh kiddos! I love it and I love the picture. Too cute.

Jess Perry said...

She is so funny! I bet you could just sit and be entertained by her all day long. What a joy and blessing to have her around!

jamie said...

My baby did the opposite and trust me you have it better. Jordyn got her fangs before her 2 top front teeth so she looked like a vampire for nearly 2 months

Anonymous said...

Katie, keep a good eye on that washing machine...maybe you need to lock it shut! Cute pics! I love the new pic on the right of Mason...super cute!

Anonymous said...

What 1 year old do you know that gets her two top teeth then her two bottom teeth then her one year molars all well before she's !?! That's right little miss Addie, she's just now working on one of her eye teeth and more molars. What is up with our kids and their teeth?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
That was me before not Mom. I realized after I posted that she's still signed in on my computer. This one will be too cause I didn't sign in as me.
Amy :o)