
Sharing the gospel (missionary work) has always been something the church encourages us to do but this past General and Stake Conferences it is something that really stood out for me. I have a very strong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints that I gained for myself at a young age and I am extremely greatful to my parents for the things they taught me to help me gain that testimony. I have never struggled with the truthfulness of this gospel. I know that Joseph Smith saw the things that he saw and I know that he is a true prophet of God. I know that Christ is the head of our Church and I know that I am loved by my Heavenly Father.
2 comments:
I second that! Sounds like it was a great Stake Conference.
Katie, what a nice thing. Thanks for expressing that!
Post a Comment