Russ took the girls to the cabin so we could have a true girl's weekend and first on the agenda was pedicures
Later that night as Kena was helping me put the gymnastics stuff away we decided to re-live our cheerleading and gymnastic days and pulled a few muscles and I'm sure almost broke a few bones (no pictures were taken, thank goodness)
The next day was spent shop shop shoppin away!!! Lia and Mason were in tow the whole day and they were the sweetest little angels you ever did know. Never a complaint just smiles all day!
And while we're on the subject of Mason & Lia... could they be any cuter!?! There will be a pre-arranged marriage someday whether they like it or not :)

Ok now for the sappy stuff... Kena is a friend that every girl should have. We talk on the phone at least once a day (but usually 3 or 4) and we never run out of things to say. I can be as silly as I want with her and I always feel so much better after spending time with her. Sometimes Russ says "you need to plan a trip to go see Kena" because even he knows what a great friend she is. Thank you so much for coming to visit me Kena!!! and in 6 months I will come see you!
More Fun times
9 comments:
Thanks for the good times Katie!! Love love love those cute babies!! Let's do that again sooner than later.
NO freakin way! I love it. I love that you guys did this and I too think the world of Kena (and you)! I believe it it true that friends make the world better. I love that you guys talk every day and how fun to have kids the same age. I agree, could they be any cuter?!
When can I come and visit?!
So glad she could come for a visit!! Your babes are so cute..how fun!!
Good friends are SO hard to come by. Its hard when they live far away, but makes seeing them even sweeter. My BF lives in Idaho but we talk every day which makes it bearable. LUCKY YOU!
Fun times...love spending time with friends and look how much fun the two kids had together!
I want to see pics of the gymnastics days being relived!!
Ahhhhh, sooo cute. When can we get her to come back?
Those baby pictures are the CUTEST! They are indeed a darling couple. Let the wedding bells chime!
okay... well... i sure remember some fun times that the three of us had! May i just say the words...and no more than... "QUILTS ETC." haha. Maybe we ought to plan to get the team back together! ;)
So fun! Your kids would make a cute couple!!
Post a Comment