Monday, April 21, 2008

Mini-Mama

The Story... we were dead set on not buying a mini-van unless we could get exactly what we wanted [and the list wasn't short] '05 or newer white with tan leather Honda Odyssey with removable 8th seat, DVD player [with wireless headsets], low miles, sunroof, power sliding doors... When Russ called someone he knew at Tempe Honda used cars he laughed and said "you realize we aren't a used car factory right?" Yes, Yes we know that but we aren't desperate so we'll wait until something comes in. 2 days later we got the phone call and here we are proud new owners and officially a mini-van family.

15 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Ok I love it! Yeah for you guys! Where you goin' on your first trip?!

It's Been a Day! said...

congrats! I love when you get the exact car you want - and you can't beat the mini van!! I'm sure we aren't too far away from that step!!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

great van - good choice mini van mom :)

Aleisha said...

i love it!!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I have been waiting for you to post pictures. It sure will be nice to have more room! Looks nice:)

Marla said...

My van is way nicer than yours.. I bet you already love it, I even love my piece except I can't drive through a car wash to often, it causes it to rain inside the van. Hope you don't have that problem haha.

brit said...

You'll be VERY pleased....I promise. Mike is going to take mine away to use for his Mortuary and I am NOT happy about it. GO MINI'S!!!

Mendy said...

Great van! I miss the days of being a minivan mama! You'll love the leather seats!

Jess Perry said...

Nice van. I love it!! And how nice to have found it so fast!

Kena said...

All I can say is LOVE IT!!!

Mama J said...

Congrats on the Van!!! I love the Odyssey, they are so nice! You are ROLLIN!!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Covet, covet...what more can I say! I'm so glad you joined to mini van club! I can't wait to go on a ride!!!

Kate said...

Congrats!! I Love getting new cars:)

Brooke said...

Yay! it's a really nice looking van! You are gonna be a STYLIN soccer mommy!

Emily said...

you have no idea how jealous i am. EXACTLY what i want (except not used).