Only Russ would stand around hoping that someone would make a fool of themself and what he was really hoping for is someone to fall in the river but don't worry he found a close second.
Okay so I'm still laughing! Three things I loved about it... Obviously that nut dancing Russ Laughing in the background The girl sitting on the chair in the bottom right hand corner. Thanks for recording that Russ!
I also just saw your canning blog! That is AWESOME!! I love to can too! I have never done chicken you will definitely have to show me how to do that. Good Job Katie! I am impressed!
I was laughing so hard. I thought about that Friends episode (I LOVE THAT SHOW) when they had Danny Devito "the policeman stripper". I thought it was him for a second. Thnx for posting that. Made my day!
8 comments:
Okay so I'm still laughing! Three things I loved about it...
Obviously that nut dancing
Russ Laughing in the background
The girl sitting on the chair in the bottom right hand corner.
Thanks for recording that Russ!
I also just saw your canning blog! That is AWESOME!! I love to can too! I have never done chicken you will definitely have to show me how to do that. Good Job Katie! I am impressed!
That is so funny. My favorite part was him laughing also int he backround!!
Okay that was AWESOME thanks Russ for the good laugh..
SO FUNNY!
I was laughing so hard. I thought about that Friends episode (I LOVE THAT SHOW) when they had Danny Devito "the policeman stripper". I thought it was him for a second. Thnx for posting that. Made my day!
UMMMMM....seriously!?
god bless texas!!
Post a Comment