Monday, June 2, 2008

This is what I found in my house today...


15 comments:

Jessica said...

scary!! did you kill it?

russandkatie said...

Yep I did, Russ wasn't home so I had to be brave!

Claire said...

I would've died... then moved!! Good for you, taking care of it!!

Di and Justin said...

Are you S*@$ing me!!!! I would be crying... I still remember being in your ward and watching that one crawl around and around in the light fixture waiting for it to jump out!!! Katie you are one brave sucker I know I couldn't do it...

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH my HECK!! I just can't believe it!! I really hope none cross the neighborhood!

Kena said...

Oh my goodness!! I don't know if I could do that!

Beam Family said...

Scary! I would've freaked out. I don't know if I would've been brave enough to kill it. I probably would've covered it with something until Kim came home.

Aleisha said...

What a woman! Those things scare me.

Mama J said...

Ahhh ONE thing I do NOT miss about Phoenix! I would have cried, luckily it didnt sting you guys!

Anonymous said...

Is that thing for real? It is huge! It looks like one of those rubber insect toys!!! Scary!!!

russandkatie said...

Oh it's for real!!! And Stephanie told me that it was actually not that big. But I thought it was huge when I was killing it!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

I think i would have wet my pants. I would have died. I have found small ones but not one like that. And I thought the lizard that I had to capture in my house last week was bad - this is so much worse!

Diana said...

I can't believe it is still in one piece after how many times you sprayed it and smacked it! Tough little booger! Hopefully he WAS a run-away and wasn't traveling with any family or friends!

Jennie Minor said...

I would have freaked out! I don't know if I could have killed it. You are so brave!

Anonymous said...

scary