Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Over... AAAHHHHH!!!! [sigh of relief]

The Gymnastics Performance was tonight and all of the kids did so great!!! Mallory was hilarious (as always). She went very first and did a great job! Reeslyn has not been doing gymnastics this session but decided today that she wanted to do the performance so her Daddy could watch her. She had a hard time remembering what to do next but she did great considering she just learned the routine an hour before. I had 41 students perform and over 100 people here to watch. It was stressful to say the least but so so so rewarding to see all those kids perform. I LOVE IT!!! What an amazing job I have!

8 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

You did such a fabulous job! It was perfect and the kids were so cute! Thanks for being such a great teacher!!

Marla said...

That was so cute. I wish I was there to watch. I agree with rachel you are a great teacher. I just know from being your friend forever.

Beam Family said...

So cute. Wow, you had alot of students. That's great.

Di and Justin said...

how fun... tell the girls they did a great job. and thanks for showing us the video

Bronwyn James said...

You'd be the perfect gymnastics teacher. How fun that you get to do something you love!

Jess Perry said...

Wow...I am impressesed. How fun that you do that though!

Spencer and Marlee said...

You do such a great job! I remember the one from last year. It was so cute! Your girls did great! We miss you guys! GOOD JOB REESE!! We love you!

Benjamin & Shanae Lee said...

It is great to see that you have done so much for all those kids. I wish I could of learned how to do gymnastics when I was younger. It sounds like your family is doing great. We miss the ward so much. The ward here is very different and very shy. Nobody really talks much and it is pretty small. Thanks for being such a great VT! I really look up to you and how you raise such a great family. Your children are beautiful and funny! I hope to stay in touch and see you guys in the future. NY is beautiful and very green! It has been really cold here and I miss the sun. Have a Great Week!