As I was on my way home from Wal-Mart the other day a stupid idiot in a Ford Mustand decided to run a red light and hit me. Thank goodness that this is all the damage she got but seriously I've only had her 2 weeks!!!
Ouch! At least it'll get fixed though. I would like all the people who have banged my doors, bumper, and mirror while in parking lots to fess-up. It's just not cool to have blemishes :o)
5 comments:
EWWW I would be so TICKED! Its worse because its your new baby! I would have got out and punch his window out! WOW i am full of Rage!
Ouch! Why does it have to happen when the car is new?
Oh man, what a bummer. Are you all OK?
Ouch! At least it'll get fixed though. I would like all the people who have banged my doors, bumper, and mirror while in parking lots to fess-up. It's just not cool to have blemishes :o)
I am so sorry! SO SORRY!!!
Post a Comment