Ok I am the first to admit that I thought these things were ridiculous!!! I mean come on a vaccuum that vaccuums all by itself, does it really clean that good??? Well we went to dinner at one of the doctor's houses that Russ works with and she had one so I asked her about it. Her house is all tile and whenever I have seen them advertised they are always cleaning carpet so I never thought of it being used for tile too (which I have a lot of). She has 2 dogs and she says she has never seen a single dog hair in her house. She also programs it to turn on while she is working so she comes home to a spotless house everyday! How could you not love that!?! Well my lovely husband heard me talking to her about it and thought it would be a great gift to get me for Our Anniversary (and Mother's Day cause it's a little expensive).
And the other bonus... it sure is good entertainment for the kids!
9 years ago
10 comments:
it's great to have a recommendation for this. i would love one since i am pulling out my vacuum everyday to pick up smashed cracker and goldfish all around my place. however, i guarantee if I got this, it would be broken in about 10 minutes. my kids would need to be older and out of the house for this thing to be safe in our household!!
Sweet! Now I want one. Now if I can find something that will clean my toilets!
What the heck...that is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Great gift Russ!!
How does it know where to go? That's amazing.
That sounds awesome!
So cool, I want one. Sorry about the new van glad no one has hurt.
my sister has the roomba AND the scooba (it WASHES tile). i'm so jealous.
that is awesome... sorry about the van thank goodness no one was hurt..
Wow, really?! I've never even heard of this! I don't know how I've survived all this time without one. Must...have...self...vacuum...cleaner...
GIRL! We have been eyeing these for a few months and haven't pulled the trigger yet. We wanted it for the same reason, our house is more than half tile and wood floors, so I NEED to get one! Thanks for the video, glad to know you are using it and it WORKS! I love that it can stay in one room only and that it goes back to the charger by itself when low battery...so very cool!
Post a Comment