The Care-Bear had surgery lastnight. Don't worry he is recovering nicely and will be back to his duties in no time. Oh wait Mallory just threw him across the room, I guess he is feeling better.
His surgery was performed by the world renowned PA- Russ aka Daddy.
It's so nice to have a husband who knows how to sew things up.
Fun, Fun, Fun! Glad to hear care bear is doing well. We love care bears too. So far none of ours have had any unfortunate accidents, we'll send them your way for a quick fix up if they do :o) Maybe you could set Russ to work on those cushions in the fun-pit next! If I lived closer I'd fix 'em right up for ya!
3 comments:
I love her shirt! He'll be sure to keep up on his "stiching skill" this way! So cute!
Fun, Fun, Fun! Glad to hear care bear is doing well. We love care bears too. So far none of ours have had any unfortunate accidents, we'll send them your way for a quick fix up if they do :o) Maybe you could set Russ to work on those cushions in the fun-pit next! If I lived closer I'd fix 'em right up for ya!
That is so cute!!
Post a Comment