Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Fun-Pit

We live in a house that was built in the 70s which was a little challenging when we first moved in but I feel like I've done a good job of updating it but there is one thing that can't be updated (except the cushions but I'm not a seamstress) and that is the fire pit, but I actually quite love it and think that it gives the house some charm. It's also been re-named as the fun-pit because this is where the kids like to play the most. They just think it's the neatest spot in the house!





This is Reeslyn and Hunter doing a puppet show for Tyler, Mallory and Mason in the "fun-pit"


4 comments:

Jessica said...

get some cute fabric and we can recover those cushions easily!

jennie said...

Hi Russ and Katie,
I just found your BLOG site again....and will check in more often. I love all the awesome pictures you're posted. I was amazed at the picture of Reeslyn on May 29th, Katie. I think she looks so much like you in that picture. You are both so beautiful. Tell her hi from me. I miss you all.
Love,

Jennie

Kena said...

You get the award Katie!!

It's Been a Day! said...

i want a fun pit.