That is so cute!
Cute, cute. He looks so big! I want to see him before he's taller than me :o)
a very smart boy!!
I think some of my first creative endeavours were rigging up ways to "help" my babies "hold" their bottles. Ah, the joys of motherhood.Sarah Eden
to cute!!!!
I swear I leave comments...then I come back and they are MIA, WTH!!!Cute little guy!xo
He is so cute, and very smart!
That is awesome. I wonder if his neck ever hurts!
How did you get that time thing under each of your blogs?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is so cute!
Cute, cute. He looks so big! I want to see him before he's taller than me :o)
a very smart boy!!
I think some of my first creative endeavours were rigging up ways to "help" my babies "hold" their bottles. Ah, the joys of motherhood.
Sarah Eden
to cute!!!!
I swear I leave comments...then I come back and they are MIA, WTH!!!
Cute little guy!
xo
He is so cute, and very smart!
That is awesome. I wonder if his neck ever hurts!
How did you get that time thing under each of your blogs?
Post a Comment