Katie - thanks for the link and the blurb! I love word-of-mouth advertising. And, as a ps, on my sight under "bookshelf" the books are listed and those that are in a series are grouped under that series. But, honestly, you could probably start with any book and wouldn't be lost. Thanks again!! Sarah M. Eden
Delana just told me about these books too. She just finished reading one and LOVED it also-I'm not sure I've ever known anyone who's written a book before-way to go Sarah!! Even though I don't read a ton-I may have to start :).
4 comments:
Looks good. Is it a series I need to start from the beginning or can I just start anywhere.
Amy :o)
I think some are in series and others aren't. The one I read wasn't in a series.
Katie - thanks for the link and the blurb! I love word-of-mouth advertising. And, as a ps, on my sight under "bookshelf" the books are listed and those that are in a series are grouped under that series. But, honestly, you could probably start with any book and wouldn't be lost.
Thanks again!!
Sarah M. Eden
Delana just told me about these books too. She just finished reading one and LOVED it also-I'm not sure I've ever known anyone who's written a book before-way to go Sarah!! Even though I don't read a ton-I may have to start :).
Post a Comment