There is just something about tan lines on little girls that is so cute!

If you show up at my house un-announced you will find my children in their diapers ok let's be real even if you show up announced they will still be in their diapers. For Mason it's because he has a nasty rash because he slobbers like crazy and having clothes on only makes it worse. For Mallory it's pure laziness on my part because I know that we are probably going to get back in the pool so why get her dressed.


If you show up at my house un-announced you will find my children in their diapers ok let's be real even if you show up announced they will still be in their diapers. For Mason it's because he has a nasty rash because he slobbers like crazy and having clothes on only makes it worse. For Mallory it's pure laziness on my part because I know that we are probably going to get back in the pool so why get her dressed.
6 comments:
I love tan lines on my girls too. I noticed that my girls have several different tan lines, its all those different swimsuits we go thur...but it just looks so darn cute!
Cute! If you mix 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil and 15 drops of tea tree oil and rub a little on Mason's rash it will clear up lickety split. Jacob had nasty ones that would actually bleed, poor guy. Once we started using this concoction it was great. They still came back but it would sooth and get rid of it quick. It works _great_ on diaper rash too.
Amy :o)
I love tan lines maybe if the sun would come out long enough here we would have some too!! Maybe we could come live with you for the summer :0)
Oh cute kids!!
I want to come visit!!!
xo
PS have you tried vani-cream for his rash?!
all day in diapers. that's how i like to spend most of my day!!
What's the point in covering up baby bums.....they are the cutest things in the world! Love, Aub
PS Yeah, tell your baby that he is supposed to stay a baby for much much longer :-)
Post a Comment