Thursday, July 10, 2008

A little Change






Reeslyn has been begging me for a while now to take the bunk beds apart so she can have her bed on the floor. So a few weeks ago we did it and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out, I was worried that it would take up too much room having the beds apart but it doesn't. But now I have a dilemna... I bought these letters for Reeslyn's name at Thanksgiving Point when Reeslyn was a baby and now I want the same ones for Mallory's name. Does anybody know where I can get the same letters with the same pink and green colors???

12 comments:

Shannon said...

The room looks great! Here's where I got the wood letters for Eden's room:

www.twelvetimbers.com

Hope that helps!

Emily said...

I was at Thanksgiving Point a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure they still have them. Next time I'm there I'll check for you.

Aleisha said...

I love it.

Marla said...

I think twelve timbers as well but I also believe they have them at Christensens Homeworks and since you will be here in a couple weeks we can look. YAY I can't wait!!!! btw her room is very cute.

Jessica said...

the room looks very cute!

Spencer and Marlee said...

It turned out so cute!! I love it! Those letter are really cute! We missed you guys for the 4th but, glad you had a great time on the cruise! There will always be next year!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

It looks so, so cute! We can't wait to see it-what a fun "sister" room!! I know I've seen those letters at boutiques and stuff-good luck-it will be so cute!

Kate said...

I have some letters in evie's room that I got from robert's crafts and then painted the colors I wanted them It was super easy and super cute.

Diana said...

I was going to mention the vinyl company Claire uses. But I realized that yours are wood.
I guess if you never find the matching for Mallory you could switch to vinyl and it would still be a very cute room!!! I love the dots!

Amy said...

Cute room! I love the pink, Ellie wants to come live there :o) her loser parents still have not added the princess castle to her wall.

Sarah M Eden said...

Very cute room. Katherine's room is pink, also. Little girls and their obsession with pink... love it!!

Jeni said...

very cute!