Friday, July 11, 2008

SUMMER DAYS

Caitlyn and Hunter (cousins) slept over last night and we had so much fun. We started out the night with some very delicious ice cream sundaes with 10 different toppings to choose from. Then we decided to watch a movie and eat popcorn at the beach :)
We go swimming almost every day!!!
And last but certainly not least Mason has learned to climb!!!
Yes he really did get all the way up there all by himself! Is he crazy or does he just want to give me a heart attack?!?
(don't worry I made Reeslyn and Caitlyn stand next to him while I went and got the camera) :-)

When he finally did "let go" he did just that he LET GO!!! Of course I was sitting right underneath him and he fell right into my lap and we both got a good laugh.

1 comment:

Kena said...

I CAN NOT believe he climbed up there Katie!! He is too little!