9 years ago
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Mallory's Best Friend
Mallory's best friend is a stuffed Lizard that we call Lizzy and has been in our family since Reeslyn was 10 months old (it was Reeslyn's best friend first). She takes that thing EVERYWHERE (that we allow her to anyways). She loves it and cannot sleep without it!!! I have to schedule Lizzy's bathtime strategically around naptime and bedtime. But today he got a large laceration is his left hand and his guts spilled out all over my playroom floor. Not a pretty sight in the playroom and an even less pretty sight on my little girl's face when I told her Lizzy might have to go in the garbage. Ok so obviously that's not going to fly so I went outside and emptied the rest of his innards into a bag and I am going to re-stuff him with something a little less messy. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What would they do without their thoughtful, talented, creative mothers? Good Luck!!!!
Poor Lizzy! From the looks of your last blog it looks like you are having a great summer. What a cute movie idea on the beach!
We got him stuffed and Nana sewed up the wound for us! Mallory was a little dissappointed at first because she said she "wants him to be small again and not like a pillow" but overall she's glad to have Lizzy as her sleeping partner again.
glad to hear lizzy is back!
We'll have to check out the new and improved Lizzy in the morning!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!
HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY! YOU DESERVE IT!!!
I saw Lizzy last night in Mallory's arms..and I couldn't even tell. Looks like the repairs were a success!
Post a Comment