9 years ago
Monday, August 11, 2008
1 down 2 to go...
I don't know what I was doing taking on 2 dogs who aren't potty trained and then to top it all off we ran out of diapers the other day so I decided to put Mallory in underwear (am I crazy???)! Well surprisingly Mallory potty trained like a champ and is completely potty trained! The dogs on the other hand...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GOOD JOB MALLORY!!! She is such an amazing little girl. Good luck with the dogs getting potty trained!
ALSO... I LOVE the new picture of your family. That picture is PERFECT!!! What a beautiful family.
Mallory will have to give Carter some tips!! The family picture is awesome. Where was it taken at?
Oh yeah! AND SUPER CUTE family pic, I love it! Malea...?
That's awesome that your little girl got potty trained like that. It's not easy. I also really love your family picture. Hello Mrs. Photogenic.
Post a Comment