Russ got off work early today so he was home by 2:00 and by 4:00 he was in taking a nap. When he got up at 4:45 he said the best thing that a Dad could ever say to a mom...
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT!!!
I don't either honey but I sure appreciate the acknowledgment!
11 comments:
AWE,,,that's a SUPER great way to complete your day! He probably had no realization how powerful that little statement was =) That's when I would have responded that it was my turn for a nap!
How are you girl...we need to get together in all of our collective FREE TIME!
It's good to have everything you do noticed once in awhile. Stay at home mom's have a HUGE job.
What a good man you got there.
I've heard those 7 words before and it does feel good to be acknowledged. I have to say that I don't know if I'm going to the reunion but if you go I will definately be there! Next time your in SG call me and I will come down and see ya! My Mom and Dad moved up north so they don't live there any more but JJ and Emily do so I still go down fairly often. Love peeking in on your blog!
That's good that he realizes what mothers's have to go through. Some men don't even understand.
You just let me know when you will be making your next trip to SG and I will surely come down! Im sure Kate would love to get together too!
amen.
amen.
I lovey love your family picture it is so cute you have one good lookin family. I best be getting on of those in the mail to replace the one I have.
btw- Frank said you tell us the weekend and we will meet you at Powell so talk to Russ and let me know.
ok, LOVE the family pic!!! You have a beautiful family katie!
It's so nice to have a husband that appreciates you! Love love love that new family photo!! It is just precious!
Post a Comment