Those are really cute pictures of your kids. They are darling. Where are you guys living rightnow? I just got thinking about that. If you want to you can email me. The address is david_poer@comcast.net. I think I remember Jana telling me a while ago that you are living in Arizona. I can't remember though. I would love to chat with you on email or phone. It's been way long since I have chatted with you.
Your family picture is so dang cute! I love the coloring. It was fun to see you while you where here. :) Cute doggies too. You are a brave woman taking them on with 3 kids.
6 comments:
I love your new family picture. You guys look great! Mason is so big
Cute little kids you got there! Good luck on the doggy training!
Those are really cute pictures of your kids. They are darling. Where are you guys living rightnow? I just got thinking about that. If you want to you can email me. The address is david_poer@comcast.net. I think I remember Jana telling me a while ago that you are living in Arizona. I can't remember though. I would love to chat with you on email or phone. It's been way long since I have chatted with you.
Your family picture is so dang cute! I love the coloring. It was fun to see you while you where here. :) Cute doggies too. You are a brave woman taking them on with 3 kids.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the family picture... good luck w/ the dogs :)... Wish I could say I was done w/ Jocelyn it might take me awhile.
di-
your kids are so adorable! And I LOVE the family picture. Such a good looking family. Good luck potty training the dogs. :)
Post a Comment