(this is Diana at Carolyn's...to lazy to sign in myself)
I love these pictures. I have to tell you...the other day Ansley barrowed Napolian Dynomite from Carolyn the other day and I asked her if she wanted a ponytail like Deb. She said, "NO!" I laughed and told her that I used to do my hair with the side ponytail all the time. I will have to find the proof. :-)
Oh my gosh Katie, that is so funny. I so totally remember the 80's style. You still kind of look the same. That's not a bad thing. You honestly were a very cute little girl.
9 comments:
LOVE that side ponytail and the bright leotard! So so 80's!!
sweet spandex! (Your new family pics are totally hot...you look so good!)
Oh my heck!! So cute and so funny all at the same time! I'm so glad you posted these!
There's no mistaking what decade you grew up in! Love it!
I LOVE IT!! It is so fun to look at old pictures. You were cute, and still are:)
(this is Diana at Carolyn's...to lazy to sign in myself)
I love these pictures. I have to tell you...the other day Ansley barrowed Napolian Dynomite from Carolyn the other day and I asked her if she wanted a ponytail like Deb. She said, "NO!" I laughed and told her that I used to do my hair with the side ponytail all the time. I will have to find the proof. :-)
Oh my gosh Katie, that is so funny. I so totally remember the 80's style. You still kind of look the same. That's not a bad thing. You honestly were a very cute little girl.
I think the pics are SOO cute! Love the hair, the clothes everything. So fun!
All I can say is.... OLYMPICS?!?! Why arent you there, im pretty sure the pants would still fit! :) Russ probably LOVES them!
Post a Comment