That's fun when they start school. My little boy doesn't start for another 2 days. He met his teacher today though. He is also really excited. Your kids are so cute.
Reese your getting so big!! I miss you. I hope that pre school is fun. I want you to tell me all about it when we come visit. Love you!!! ps your hair is soo SOOO cute!
How cute! I love her hair. Did I ever tell you that I love your fam picture? Where did you take it and who was your photographer? We are in desperate need of a fam photo and my friend Nicole is gone! Anyway, cute cute cute cute cute.
I am so sad! I can't find my camera. By any chance is it in the work out room??? The last picture I took was the one you actually took of the girls in your van. But I know you gave it back. It is not in the car or my bag. I will just have to put a link to your post or maybe copy the picture...if you don't mind!
10 comments:
Reeslyn is such a pretty little girl! She's really grown up huh? Time flys..
That's fun when they start school. My little boy doesn't start for another 2 days. He met his teacher today though. He is also really excited. Your kids are so cute.
where has the summer gone? i can't believe it's time for school already. Reeslyn looks so cute on her first day.
Oh, and great family picture on your blog.
Cute! Darling! Precious!
Reese your getting so big!! I miss you. I hope that pre school is fun. I want you to tell me all about it when we come visit. Love you!!!
ps your hair is soo SOOO cute!
How cute! I love her hair. Did I ever tell you that I love your fam picture? Where did you take it and who was your photographer? We are in desperate need of a fam photo and my friend Nicole is gone! Anyway, cute cute cute cute cute.
I am so sad! I can't find my camera. By any chance is it in the work out room??? The last picture I took was the one you actually took of the girls in your van. But I know you gave it back. It is not in the car or my bag. I will just have to put a link to your post or maybe copy the picture...if you don't mind!
The kids are so dang cute!
So cute! They are going to love it! Thanks again for driving Isaac home!
Oh cute. She is darling.
Ok. I know this is about her but seriously look at you --- i love the blogging world. Fun to see you, your kids, your life.
Katherine LOVED preschool and she has assured me that Reeslyn will, too. WOW. They grow up fast.
Post a Comment