I was quite shocked when I saw him doing this yesterday! I was playing with the girls and all of the sudden here came Mason [walking] up next to us. So of course then I had to stage it with the camera and have him do it again.
That is so cute. I totally remember Jake walking while holding onto something like that. I was so excited. I LOVE the family pic. I love the coloring in it. You guys all look so good.
They grow up so fast! Ellie would like to compliment Mallory on her shoes in the great family picture at the top of your blog. She has the same ones and wheres them everywhere. Ellie is quite the fashion/shoe princess and she is thrilled that her cousin Mallory has such good taste :o)
12 comments:
WOW!! I seriously can't believe it! He is getting so big!!! He is so cute! Thanks for posting it! I hate missing out seeing all the kids.
Oh my gosh!! Look at him go! I love your header pic... I hadn't that before. So cute.
I love how he is on his tip toes and drags his other foot forward. It is so cute!
That is so cute. I totally remember Jake walking while holding onto something like that. I was so excited. I LOVE the family pic. I love the coloring in it. You guys all look so good.
Oh Mason...what a cutie!! I should get Lia a walker like that.
What a big boy!
I love all the new family pictures! You all look great! We are way over due!
That's really neat that he's walking now. WAY TO GO MASON! That's so fun and so cute.
Mason looks so cute! I love it!! By the way, the new family photos are awesome!! I'm jealous!
Is he old enough to be able to do that... how fun! I love your family pics!
What a champion. I swear he should still be just barely trying to roll over! He is so cute!
They grow up so fast! Ellie would like to compliment Mallory on her shoes in the great family picture at the top of your blog. She has the same ones and wheres them everywhere. Ellie is quite the fashion/shoe princess and she is thrilled that her cousin Mallory has such good taste :o)
So cute! I also LOVE your family picture!
Post a Comment